Sunday 27 December 2009

Simone 'Simmy' Molyneux



Well where do i start?!
I LOVE this girl!

There's the soppy "lets write friendship letters and cry about how much we love each other" side to us and the part where we bicker and argue and end up getting jealous about silly little things.
So heres the soppy side of this blog so i can get it over and done with ;-)

To my best friend,

I just wanted to let you know that you are amazing. I wanted to thank you for everything you have ever done for me. You have always been there, and you are always by my side when times get rough. I want to thank you for trusting me, and listening to me when I need you to. I wanted to let you know that everything you do means a lot to me even though it seems as if most of it is trivial and stupid. I wanted to thank you for letting me help you, even though I know that you already know how to do whatever it is that I help you with.

It's only been five, almost six years since I met you, but it seems like its been a lifetime. I never really thought that I would get to know you so well. The beginning wasn't such a great time for us haha. Then I got to know you. I began to see who the real you was. I learned to see the good in people because of you.
And Quite frankly Miss Molyneux i love you! :P

Right.. now thats over
(I never do well with words, and end up sounding like a love sick loser ;) )

Fondest Memories:

- Crying over Bride Wars
- Something happening every time I'm round her house
- Walking through B'HamWood in the early hours of the morning
- Nearly being thrown out of Tesco on numerous occasions
- Dragon Garden!
- Russell Brand & Mighty Boosh
- The light going off when she showed me her dead cat remains! HAHAHAHA!
- Lazy Town
- The field!
- Her throwing the remote and smashing a bowl
- The Chugga Chugga
- Laughing untill we're crying and our sides hurt

There are a million more things, i honestly could go on and on....

i love you SimmyKins ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment