Saturday 24 October 2009

If Only...

"You Have Bewitched Me, Body and Soul, and I Love...I Love... I Love You.
I Never Wish to be Parted from You from This Day On." - Mr Darcy

Pride And Prejudice; Simply the best film ever.
I do love the way everything in that era seemed to be easier, yet so much difficult all the same.
The way they talk, the way they act, and of course, the way everyone seemed to find love.
Yes im on about Love again... But only because this film is probably the best love story of all time.
Everybody wants a Mr Darcy and everyone wants to be as strong minded and independent as Elizabeth Bennet, At least, i know i do.
Countless times have i watched the movie (2005) and ended up with tears in my eyes as you watch the two characters deny their feelings for each other. You end up wanting to scream at the tv.
It takes 2 proposals and allot of denial for Elizabeth to finally see that she loves him.
The final scene's where Elizabeth accepts the proposal, Mr Darcy asks her father for permission, and then as the two celebrate their wedding night (scenes Below) are truly wonderful and always makes me use a whole box of tissues.




*Sigh* Mr Darcy, Where art thou?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment