Thursday 15 October 2009

Inspiration...

in⋅spi⋅ra⋅tion

[in-spuh-rey-shuhn]
–noun
1.an inspiring or animating action or influence: I cannot write poetry without inspiration.
2.something inspired, as an idea.
3.a result of inspired spoken/written word.
4.person that inspires.


So many ways of being inspired :) And yet it can be really hard to actually act on those influences and do something productive.
I tend to get influenced allot, but only because i have different things that can lead to me being influenced.
Most of the time they come from Music, Television, words and of course Simone.
As my Best Friend, she often inspires me and gives me 'Words of Wisdom',
I don't think she knows it half the time, but she amazes me, and helps me so much i don't think she even knows it :)
It seems like a pretty pointless blog post, but something she said to me once came back to me as i was watching an episode of Greys Anatomy (How cool am i?!)

"At some point, you have to make a decision, Boundaries don't keep other people out, they fence you in. Life is messy, thats how we're made. So you can waste your life drawing lines, or you can live your life crossing them. But there are some lines that are way too dangerous to cross.
Heres what i know, if your willing to throw caution to the wind and take a chance, the view from the other side is spectacular"

Nothing more to say, just wanted to share :) x

1 comments:

Nothing said...

I almost shed a little tear, love you Lenny ♥ xxxx

Post a Comment